Summer Reading Program 2021
June 1, 2021 – August 31, 2021
Get ready for Skidompha’s annual Summer Reading Program. Join us for Tails and Tales—an exploration of fascinating wildlife and incredible stories.
The Summer Reading Program is for all readers, ages 0-19. We’ve got craft kits, book suggestions, a photo scavenger hunt, virtual programs, and ideas for getting outside and exploring.
Connect with Skidompha this summer to deepen your connection to the natural world!
Here’s what to do:
- Make a reading goal for this summer—10 minutes of reading a day, a book a week, a book in one of 10 different genres—you choose what works and we’ll be here to cheer you on!
- Check out our Kids Summer Reading Packet and our Teen Summer Reading Packet. You can also pick these up at curbside pickup, or find them in our Youth Services and Teen Services Facebook groups.
- Join Beanstack to track your reading online.
- Pick up take-and-make craft and activity kits from curbside pickup or in the library, all summer long.
- Keep an eye out and register for upcoming Summer Read programs and events.
- Find great books to read on our Teen Summer Read Booklist.
We hope you’ll join us this summer! Sign up today and check in throughout the summer to let us know how it’s going. We can’t wait to hear your tales!