We’ve expanded our hours & services!
- We’ve expanded our Browsing and Borrowing hours! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday we are open from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. & Saturday from 10 a.m. -1 p.m. Curbside service will continue to be available during those hours as well.
- Masks will continue to be required for anyone who is unvaccinated and for people entering the children’s room. Masks will be optional for the rest of the library.
- In the main library, we will no longer limit your length of stay. Stay the whole day!
- We do request anyone using the children’s room continue to keep their stay to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- WiFi and public computers are available as well, however public computer use may be limited to 30 minutes if there is a wait.
- The front door will be open to people entering and exiting the library.
- Furniture will be available for our patrons to sit down, relax, read, and work.
- Our public meeting rooms continue to be closed for the time being, but we look forward to offering them soon.